RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Friends

Reply to topic    www.artistonice.com Forum Index » Other Evgeni stuff View previous topic
View next topic

Friends
Lallie

Post Friends Reply with quote
Would be fun if anybody else write on this forum too. I'm looking forward to the discussions. Confused
Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:07 am View user's profile Send private message
Zhenya
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for beeing the 1st! I guess someone must begin to write..hopefully some more comes around. I'm going to VM 2008 too. Where do you live?
Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lallie

Post Reply with quote
Plushette wrote:
Thanks for beeing the 1st! I guess someone must begin to write..hopefully some more comes around. I'm going to VM 2008 too. Where do you live?

Hi Plushette! I live in the north of Sweden in Jamtland. So it'll be a long journey, but well worth it. I can't wait. I got my all event ticket on the day they were released, I was very anxious about getting a good seat. But now it's done, so I'm Very Happy . It was a good idea that you advertized this forum on kingonice-website. I've been checking that one out for a while.
Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:14 am View user's profile Send private message
Zhenya
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, I wanted a forum, thought it's better than just write in her guestbook. There are many P-forums but no good I think. I suggested Petra to help with this one but she seems not interested, she is tired of Plushenko (for a reason), like other skaters now, so maybe she closes her site in the near future I guess. Sad Sad

Pity we didn't have contact before they released tickets, could have gone together. Are you going alone? I live in Göteborg so for me it's close. But I'm so nervous, if P is gonna start to train in august, is he going to join the competitions that season? Mishin says so, but...? I really hope that.

We can pm each other about seats on the event, I'm corious Wink
Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lallie

Post Reply with quote
Plushette wrote:
Yeah, I wanted a forum, thought it's better than just write in her guestbook. There are many P-forums but no good I think. I suggested Petra to help with this one but she seems not interested, she is tired of Plushenko (for a reason), like other skaters now, so maybe she closes her site in the near future I guess. Sad Sad

Pity we didn't have contact before they released tickets, could have gone together. Are you going alone? I live in Göteborg so for me it's close. But I'm so nervous, if P is gonna start to train in august, is he going to join the competitions that season? Mishin says so, but...? I really hope that.

We can pm each other about seats on the event, I'm corious Wink

I wonder why Petra has grown tired of Plushenko. He's great!
Oh, so your'e Swedish too Surprised . Strange to write in English now I know your'e Göteborgare. No, really, I don't mind. I speak English every day at home, cause I'm married to a Scotsman. Besides, all the rest of the participants Confused in this forum's got to understand too, if they are from other countries.
Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:08 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    www.artistonice.com Forum Index » Other Evgeni stuff All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: