RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Bono

Reply to topic    www.artistonice.com Forum Index » Totally Off Topic View previous topic
View next topic

Bono
Lallie

Post Bono Reply with quote
I took a peek into your Cat-website (love those fluffy beauties!) and read there that your'e a fan of U2. I love them too! I've never been to any consert, unfortunately and I would never be able to because of my sensitive hearing. But I've been a fan since my teens and I've allways admired them for the down-to-earth ordinary guys they seem to be, in spite of their celebrity.

I take part in the forum on @U2.com aswell. I read that Bono is getting aknowledged by the brits for his work with the third world countries and debt-relief, some sort of Knighthood, but not quite. Even so, I think it's a ggod idea.
Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:24 am View user's profile Send private message
Zhenya
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Yeah, Bono is a great man! And U2 is awesome! I just adore them! And Depeche Mode, The Sweet (my first idols) and The Ark! And I've seen them all live, I'm so lucky about that! Very Happy . Some times is good to be old, haha.
Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:48 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Reply to topic    www.artistonice.com Forum Index » Totally Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: