RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Sweden 2008

Reply to topic    www.artistonice.com Forum Index » Tell us about yourself View previous topic
View next topic

Sweden 2008
Lallie

Post Sweden 2008 Reply with quote
I'm a 35 year old Swedish figureskating-fanatic. Female of gender. I've been following europeans, worlds and olympics on TV for years. Now I'm finally going to see it live in Gothenburg, it's so exciting!

My favourite skaters are Evgeni Plushenko, Stephane Lambiel and Tomas Verner. Of course I love to see Kristoffer Berntsson, my country-man too and happy that he's doing so well Very Happy .

When it comes to female skaters I haven't really got a fov. I think Shizuka Arakawa was amazing in the olympics, but I still feel sad that Irina Slutskaya didn't win, as the Eurosport-commentator said "for long and faithful services" Sad .

In pairs I allways enjoyed watching Marius and Dorota Siudek from Poland. Sorry that they had such a bad ending to their carreer Crying or Very sad .

Other than watching iceskating I enjoy spending time with my family, husband and two daughters, reading good books, doing embroideries and listening to good music.

None of my friends enjoy figureskating, so I think it would be nice to take part in this forum, and maybe meet new friends Smile
Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:20 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    www.artistonice.com Forum Index » Tell us about yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: